keskiviikko 22. lokakuuta 2014

Justiina - 1 year-old
















Hey again! Now here goes my first 1 year-old portraits. I have seriously never done this so it was really much fun. I wanted to let the kid just play and do what she does best, and not trying to make her pose anyway. It's easier that way and then I get to capture the child's true colors and not something that she is not. I'm so happy that Justiina's mother loved these pictures and all the others that I send to her.
It really made my believe myself. I'm going to post more children pictures later this week, so different than these so stay tuned!

Ei kommentteja :

Lähetä kommentti

Olen kiitollinen kommenteista, mutta jättäkää semmonen kiroilu ja pilkuviilailu pois semmonen voi pilata päivän.

I'm so thankfull about your comment, but don't be rude, that's just annoying.

Back to Top