keskiviikko 12. marraskuuta 2014

Children and Family portraits























Hey! I promised you guys that I will post these adorable pictures, and so I did. Pictures are in that order that I took them because I thought that it looks better than any other way. I really enjoy taking pictures of children, because they are so pure and happy. (We did have little hard time to get a smile from the youngest one) But the day was blast and I got over 200 good shots, so that it something really amazing. It took me a long time to just look all the pictures through and make my mind which ones I will edit.

I wanted to show you some of my favorites. I really hope you like and if you do comment below!

Ei kommentteja :

Lähetä kommentti

Olen kiitollinen kommenteista, mutta jättäkää semmonen kiroilu ja pilkuviilailu pois semmonen voi pilata päivän.

I'm so thankfull about your comment, but don't be rude, that's just annoying.

Back to Top