perjantai 13. toukokuuta 2016

Makeup line


I'm BACK!!

I had little rough time with life itself, so I have just a ew pictures coming up. But I have big interRail trip coming up so you can expect to see a lot of pictures later on June.

But now I have for you my latest work. This is the first one. Work for school application that didn't go so well since I didn't get in to the school. But this was interesting work named/themed "Line/Border.." My lovely cousin gave me an idea to do work named "Makeup line" and all my friends were busy, so I used my little sister as an model. This work turned okay. I'm not competely happy with it.

I would love to do this with real makeup artist and someone else as an model. Maybe someday!

Ei kommentteja :

Lähetä kommentti

Olen kiitollinen kommenteista, mutta jättäkää semmonen kiroilu ja pilkuviilailu pois semmonen voi pilata päivän.

I'm so thankfull about your comment, but don't be rude, that's just annoying.

Back to Top