maanantai 20. lokakuuta 2014

Nea - Beautifull autumn weather













HI! Long time no see. 
I think this is became a habit that I always say first 'I've been so so busy' so I have to stop writing that because it's not changing anything. My life is keeping me busy, but it's just good thing. It means that I'm living it and not just complaining how bored I am. 
I have so much pictures to share here. First ones are from last week. I took pictures of my cousin aka bestfriend. Theme was kinda bohemian autumn. I had to split these in two post. Other wise there would have been one WAY too long post. We didn't had some huge plan when we went to took these. We just wanted to capture this beautiful autumn weather. 

Ei kommentteja :

Lähetä kommentti

Olen kiitollinen kommenteista, mutta jättäkää semmonen kiroilu ja pilkuviilailu pois semmonen voi pilata päivän.

I'm so thankfull about your comment, but don't be rude, that's just annoying.

Back to Top